top of page

Green Cards for Family of Soldiers and Veterans

Current or past members of the U.S. military can apply for their immigrant family members to receive their green cards through Parole in Place (“PIP”). PIP is a temporary right to remain in the U.S. for one year at a time. An immigrant with an approved PIP can apply for their green card right away and do not have to leave the U.S. to become permanent residents. Even immigrants who came to the U.S. without proper documents or a visa can apply for PIP. Immigrants with removal orders can also qualify for PIP.

If you are an immigrant with a spouse, parent or child in the U.S. military, please contact us so we can talk about your case.

22 views0 comments


bottom of page