top of page

Adjustment of Status to Permanent Resident for K1 and K2

In this case, a mother and daughter adjusted their status to permanent residents after entering on K1 (fiancée visa) and K2 (child of fiancée visa). This is a case that had to take place in Immigration Court and decided by a Judge.

At the time of the court trial, the mother was the spouse of a US citizen and her daughter was the stepchild of a U.S. citizen.

8 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page